Terms & Conditions
The content, information and the Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Website and/or Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any software, content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Website;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Website and such systems and networks;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website;
- Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Use Website in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to its documentation or to www.omeotravels.com‘s reasonable instructions;
- Provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Website.
Links to Other Web SitesOur Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Omega Tour Travels. Omega Tour Travels has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Omega Tour Travels shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
TerminationWe may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Governing LawThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of DE, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
ChangesWe reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service. Refund / Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund